This quick meal is easy to prepare and will delight your family!
- 750 grams of zucchini
- 250 grams of feta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 30 grams of dill
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 70 grams of Parmesan
- freshly ground black pepper
- Clean and wash the zucchini and steam them for 12-15 minutes.
- Squeeze out the excess liquid with a wooden spoon, chop them finely and place in a large bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius and coat the pie tin with a diameter of 20 – 24 cm with butter.
- Soak feta cheese in warm water for 10 minutes and drain.
- Crush the cheese and add to the zucchini.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking sheet, sprinkle with Parmesan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Check the middle with a wooden stick before serving.