First, I want to thank Messy Mama and Jeni Bee for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Messy Mama blogs about her journey of being a new mom. She’s charismatic and humorous. Her posts are easy to read and provide great insights to how life is when you are a new mom. Jeni Bee is always in the race with time. She is a mom and a teacher and her blog is about her dreams, reviews, interests and writing journey.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select and nominate 15 blogs / bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourselv
7 things about me
- I am soon to be publish author. I wrote a YA Fantasy novel about the element controlling witches and a constant battle between good and evil. It will come out around Christmas in a form of a e-book. If you like to read the first chapter you can download it form here: Tale of witches – Chapter 1
- I have two Master Degrees – One in Business Administration and other in Human Resources Management.
- I speak four languages – Croatian which is my native language, English in which I am almost fluent, German in which I am at B1 – professional user level and Spanish which I can read, write, sing and translate from, I haven’t spoke it for some time so I might hiccup if I try 😀
- I am citified dance trainer – Belly Dance and Poll Dance Fitness. Yes I can hang up side down from a poll of any kind. Just last week I did it in the children’s playground. No, there were no kids there to see me.
- My top five music choices are: 1. Kelly Family: NaNaNa
2. Zaz: Je Veux
3. Indila: Derniere Danse
4. Hozier: Take me to church
5. Imagine Dragons: Radioactive
- I love photography and editing photos. There is always something beautiful too capture if you just open your eyes and look down or up.
- The first blogger friends I have met on Twitter were Maud, Bexa, Ruth and Jade.
I am passing the award to
- Hello Bexa
- Ruth in Revolt
- Emma Rollason
- Ruth the rolling twenties
- Ellie Bear
- Nicole Carman
- Jess FairTale
- Jordanne – ofaglasgowgirl
- Jess – Coffee and Corfu
- Maya in Makeup land
- Jade Marie
- Jenny in Neverland
- Becca Blogs it out
Thank you all for the support and kindness! Hope you enjoy it!